Whether you want to study music or another subject, Robinson is a great college for people who like music because . . .
- It has an active, diverse, inclusive and friendly Music Society and Chapel Choir.
- Students from across the whole range of academic subjects take part in RCMS activities.
- The practice facilities are great and readily available to all students from 8am to 10pm every day.
- We also have a great theatre company called The Brickhouse and two well-equipped theatres - great for music theatre! In 2010, a group of students staged Bugsy Malone which was a fantastic success!
- It's only 5 minutes' walk from Cambridge's West Road Concert Hall, so going to lectures, concerts or rehearsals for university-wide orchestras is simple.